miercuri, 6 iunie 2018

transformation of a water-lily


where are the days when negrău
scored in the friendly match
with leverkusen
(0 to 1)
oh my god
or when luca was telling me
in the 4th grade
the biological phases
between a man and a woman?
where is my beloved team
victoria bucharest?
where is the photo of my guru
seated in front of a cake
in meditation?
where is aretina?
and my guru himself
where is he?
where is the tape with kitaro (lost)
the transformation of a water-lily vinyl
i only borrowed to you
but you haven’t understood it
you haven’t given it back


(trad. ioana dunea)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

disperați și bere caldă

uram berea, în orice condiție ar fi fost o respingere la respingere - căci probabil asta e realitatea berii -  ceva amar  care respinge deși...